Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yellow Rose Bracelet

This is another bracelet I made:

I love that yellow rose... I don't remember anymore where I got it... and I don't understand why I didn't buy more of it! I have 4 of these roses... 2 gray ones, and 2 yellow ones. I think I might have bought them a long time ago to make earrings. One of the gray roses I used in my Rocker Chic Brooch.

Back when I made and sold my creations online, this is type of bracelet I usually make: different types of beads (usually faux pearl or stone), crystals and bead caps and spacers. This one is made of green jade beads, yellow Swarovski crystals, spacers, and that yellow flower.

I'm not posting the tutorial here since it only involves stringing the beads and adding the closure on both ends. But next week... I have a couple of great tutorials for you! Can't wait to start working on them!

Linking up to the following link parties:
Link Party at Tea Rose Home | Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts | Sugar & Spice at Seven Thirty Three | Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple | Creative Juice Thursday at Momnivore's Dilemma | Get Your Brag On at Gluesticks | Commercial Break Thursday at Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom | Catch a Glimpse at A Glimpse Inside | A Crafty Soiree at Katie's Nesting Spot | Weekend Wrapup Party at Tatertots and Jello | Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge | Friday Favorites at Inspiring Creations | Lovely Crafty Weekend at Lovely Crafty Home | Saturday is Crafty Day at Along for the Ride | Show and Tell at Be Different Act Normal |

6 comments:

Rosa B. said...

Very pretty! Such lovely colors & design!

Divya said...

Pretty...
only one flower? even I do that at times..after i make a piece I realise that I should have bought more of that bead/spacer/charm when I had the chance to

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Very pretty. I love all of your jewelry creations.

Diane Writes said...

Hello Janelle! You are the most hardworking employee of the day. But I'm sure when you go home and see your princess, all those stress will go away.

The bracelet btw is beautiful, perfect accent for a simple outfit.

Go home na, ingat sa pag-uwi! :)

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

That is so elegant and beautiful! I love the green and yellow together.

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

lisbonlioness said...

I love the bead caps and spacers you used, very classy!