Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet Tiffany

Last week, I mentioned that I was making toys for a 'project' I'm working on. Last weekend, I tried Jenny B. Harris' free Scotty Dog pattern and made...


I named her "Tiffany".


You know, because she looks these charms from Tiffany:


(photo source)

I also decided to give her a dog tag that says "Tiffany".

The heart tag is a knock-off. I bought a pack of these years ago for P45 (approx $1). The pack contained 3 of these heart-shaped tags. I never got to use them because I don't use knock-off items with labels on the jewelry I used to make. I don't even know why I got them... maybe because they look the one I have.

If you want to make this dog, you can get the free template and link to the tutorial from All Sorts. Click here to go to the free pattern and tutorial.

By the way, I showed this to Andrea and she squealed, "Horsie!!!!"... uh... um... *sigh* I think I need to adjust the pattern for her. Good thing this toy isn't really for her ;) The 'project' I'm working on hasn't kicked off yet. I will post about it here when I'm ready to unveil :)

I am linking up to the following parties:
Free for All at Young and Crafty | Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes | K.I.S.S. at The Tattered Tag | Sundae Scoop at I heart Naptime | Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming | Not Baaad Sundays at Lamb Around | Craft-O-Maniac Monday at Craft-O-Maniac | Making Monday Marvelous at C.R.A.F.T. | Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative | Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do | Motivate Me Monday at Keeping it Simple | A Round Tuit at Creating My Way to Success  | Amaze Me Monday at Dittle Dattle | A Marvelous Mess at Marvelously Messy | Made By You Monday at Skip to My Lou | Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff | Handmade Tuesdays at Ladybug Blessings | Take-a-Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts | Sew Cute Tuesday at Creative Itch | Show Me What Ya Got at Not JUST a Housewife | Tuesday To-do Party at The Blackberry Vine | Tip Me Tuesday at Tip Junkie | Tuesday Party at Running With Glitter | Confessional Link Party at Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy | Weekend Wrapup Party at Tatertots and Jello |

15 comments:

Jill said...

Tiffany is the sweetest scottie dog I've seen yet! I'm curious to see what this project is you're working on! :)

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Tiffany DOES look like the charm! And she's adorably PINK! Precious!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Soo cute.. love the pink fabric and the adorable name tag! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/07/pink-hippo-party-37.html

Lisa said...

Very cute! Love the idea with the dog tag!

PC said...

So cute! What a sweet little doggie!

tonyamaries said...

Very cute!

Ashley said...

aw how darling:) :)love the pink
http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

KellyS said...

How cute is this! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Oh I just wanna hug it! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional party going on now. There is a really great giveaway going on with it. I hope to see you soon! http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-linky-party-and.html
~Macy

Bless by Tone said...

that's a really cute doggie - she suits her name. Tone

Six Sisters said...

That is seriously so cute! We would love for you to come share this at our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" link party! http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/strut-your-stuff-saturday-week-2.html

Love,
The Sisters @ sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Awwww!! this is so so cute!!! love the pink of course :)

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my Tuesday Confessional link party. You were featured so grab a button and get your brag on! http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-kid-friendly-posts.html.
I can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's party!
~Macy

Misty @Creative Itch said...

So dang cute!! Thanks for linking @'Sew Cute Tuesday'! I'll be featuring you tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and grab a 'featured' button!

Jami said...

Janelle-
Tiffany is tooooo cute! Thanks for sharing her at the Tuesday To Do Party last week! Can't wait to see what you share next!
Smiles!
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com