Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fantasy Layout

Andrea fell asleep early last night which means... hooray for me! Free time! I should be working on other pages for my grandmother's scrapbook but I got a little distracted by a folder of scanned old photos of my husband's family. I saw his baby pictures and can not help noticing again how much Andrea looks like him. I ended up making a layout using one of his baby pictures instead.

All elements in this layout are from Granny Art
Yep that little boy is my husband at 2 years old. The scanned image is grainy and textured and I have no idea how to fix it so I let it be. All elements in this layout is from Granny Art which you can also download for free, if you want to get into digital scrapbooking. 

I also have a few fun things to share... I stumbled across four blog trains earlier! Yes, FOUR!. So what you do is click on all the links to go to the sites of designers participating in the blog train and they all have freebies! These blog trains usually just run for a month so you have all of February to visit all the sites to get all the freebies. FUN!







DigiScrapConnect Blog Train for February - Full of Heart

Digiscrap Forum February Blog Train


Since these are high resolution files, the file sizes are quite big so it will take some time to download for slow internet connections.

2 comments:

emilysnan said...

hiya , wow love that scrapbook layout and the photo of yoru hubby is tooo cute , tfs the link to granny artist
happy crafting
xmaggiex

Diane Writes said...

Janelle! Inggit na ako, gusto ko na tuloy i career ang pag scrapbook! You kasi LOL!