Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Baby Fairy

I'm still playing... at theStudio this time.

Their featured designer from March 1-15 is Deli Scraps by Min. Min provided this beautiful mini kit:

 

The kit is to be used for the Featured Designer Challenge. We were asked to make a layout using only elements from this kit. The kit is just so girly-girly, I thought it was perfect for Andrea's photos!

So here is the layout I came up with:


The photo I used was from her 1st birthday. But at 2 years old, she is currently addicted to Disney Fairies that every time we are watching her Tinkerbell DVDs, she would keep asking me why she doesn't have wings.

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

Though I am missing your upcycling, repurposing and makeover projects, I think you found a new source for your passion. You are getting better and better. Galing!

I love the fairies too. Yung outfit ni Andrea nag-match pati dun sa color ng template. Cute!