Monday, March 5, 2012

Beach Bum

Summer is here in the Philippines! If you're here, it's impossible to NOT feel it. It has been so hot here the past few days.

The free kit for Coolscrapdigital's Cool Motto Challenge for March has a beach theme. It's so timely!


We were also given this motto:

The air is like a butterfly with pale blue wings.
The happy earth looks at the sky and sings.
Joyce Kilmer

And here is my layout:


Err... no, that kid in the photo is not Andrea. I took this photo in Boracay in 2006. I don't know who the little girl is. I was taking pictures of the boats on the water when I noticed this little girl walking alone along the shore. She looked so adorable so I took one photo of the beach with her walking on the foreground.

I seriously need to take Andrea to the beach so I can take photos of her for my scrapbooking needs. Haha.

If you're interested in joining the challenge, you can find the information here.

2 comments:

Divya said...

Really beautiful layout....Well done Janelle...you deserve a pat on your back...I totally adore the little girl

Diane Writes said...

Si ate, baby pa lang ayaw ng maarawan :D Pero ang cute!