Monday, March 26, 2012

New Kit: Song of the Heart by AnnKa Studio



Song of the heart by AnnKa Studio

Song of the heart is a vintage, Heritage kit made in gorgeous green tones and stunning, unique textures and embellishments, a perfect fit for your daily memories.
The kit includes: 26 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 91 unique assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format.

Here are two sample layouts I made with this kit:


That's Andrea and my niece Helaena playing on my grandmother's piano back in 2010. I think me and all of my cousins have photos on this same piano when we were kids. It's like tradition for all of my grandmother's grandkids to pose here :)

And here's another one of my grandmother and grandfather:

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

You are really encouraging me to venture sa digital scrapbooking. Matapos lang lahat ng school works, try ko na tlaga :)