Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Some people feel the rain...

...others just get wet. I laughed when I first saw this word art being offered as a freebie at Ginger's House.

I have to admit, I am one of those people who just gets wet. I don't feel the rain. Never have. Because you know what happens when it rains??? I get wet. I remember arriving in school with my shoes, socks and  uniform all wet. When I got older, commute time increases by 200% when it rains. And there are still the wet shoes and pants. Umbrella's just don't cut it.

Anyway, here is a layout I made using this quote:


I'm submitting this layout over at the Studio for their Surprise Me! challenge for May. We were asked to pick a quote, any quote, and use it on a layout as the only journalling. Elements used are from Jardin Bleu kit by Violette Scrap.

So the photo... it wasn't really raining that hard when I took it. It was drizzling a little though, hence, the raincoat.

2 comments:

Diane Writes said...

Nakakarelate ako! :) For some reason I can't understand, there are a lot of beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories that are made for the rainy and cold season. Problem is, sino ba ang may gustong lumabas sa maulan at malamig? Mas masarap matulog d b? LOL

Anyway, ang cute pa din ni Andrea. Pwede mo na print mo na yang mga scrapbook works mo then turn it to a book. :)

VIOLETTE said...

thank you very much for using my kit "Jardin bleu", the page is very pretty, I had added to my blog, thank you !!!