Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sweet Baby Dreams

Here's another layout I made for Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Cardinal Mix-it-up Challenge for May.  The challenge is to look at the gallery of the person who posted immediately before you in the forum thread, and pick one of their layouts to scraplift. 

I picked this layout from ThreeDogsAndABabyDesigns:


I already mentioned I'm a sucker for baby kits and baby layouts. Those cheeks were calling out to me to scraplift them!

Here's my page:

Elements from "Tendresse" kit by Bel Scrap
A few days ago, I mentioned that I don't go for scraplift and template challenges much, but after having done both a few times, I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it. It's actually fun to do your take on someone else's layout idea, and it gives you some fresh inspiration too. I already saw a few layouts I love which I will try to scraplift in the future.

No comments: