Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Princess and her frog

Andrea doesn't really have a frog... but she seems to like them. The recent wet weather around here brought frogs out from wherever they seem to be hiding during the rest of the year. I wish they would stay there... I don't really like them.

Andrea, on the other hand, shrieks with delight whenever she finds one who managed to find it's way into our garage.

I don't have a photo... I'm usually trying hard not to faint when a frog is nearby but I made this layout anyway...

Elements from the Prince Charming blog train kits, Wordart by Inspired by Dominic
Maybe it has something to do with Andrea having seen the Princess and the Frog recently. Though she doesn't really like Tiana... she says she likes Charlotte. Andrea doesn't really like the lead characters in most movies. For example on Ice Age, she likes Skrat :-/ In the movie Brave (her first movie experience in a movie theater!), she likes the 3 little boys. In Cinderella, she likes Gus. You get my point.

I made this layout as part of Scrappity-Doo-Dah's WA Loving Challenge for August 1-15, 2012.

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

Ay naka crown si Ate! Pretty and happy :D