Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wha... what do you mean it's August???

Where did July go??????

The past few days were a little busy for me. Andrea got sick for a week... like her fever kept coming back and even spiked after a week, she developed diarrhea from all the medicines she was taking... I could go on but the important thing is she's ok now, thank you Lord! I was getting really worried about her and I feel like I'm about to get sick too from being so tired. My husband and I haven't been sleeping, making sure one of us is always awake to make sure Andrea is ok, that she gets her medicines on time. 

Anyway, here are a few layouts I was able to finish for July but didn't really have time to post:

Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Scraplift Challenge for July 16-31
Elements from Heart of Zen kit by Feli Designs; Scraplifted from layout by WendyP

Digital Scrapbooking Studio's Christmas Letter Challenge
Elements from Christmas Lace Template by Digizines by Terri; Font is CK Cute
Ok here's me channeling my inner poet, haha. I had no idea how hard it was to rhyme "make". This one is for Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Template Challenge for July 16-31. I used one of the very first scrapkits I downloaded a long time ago from Carrie Stephens.

Elements from Spontaneous Delight kit by Carrie Stephens; Template by Rainy Dayz Designs; Poem by me :)
This one kind of looks like a Christmas page, but it was not meant to be one. This is for Scrappity-Doo-Dah's WALovin Challenge for July 16-31.

Elements from Venice Masquerade by Paprika; Word art by Claudio
I never did get to do all the challenges I planned to participate in for July. But I did get the free kit I was working for from Digidesignresort by completing all 6 of their Cocktail Hour Challenges!!


4 comments:

Terriea Kwong said...

So sweet girls so sweet poem. Know how parents are worrying when their kids are not well. Get better all and enjoy summer days.

Agy said...

The funny faces is cute. Feel for you when the kids get sick - we're in constant worry but they bounce back very quickly!

Deepthi said...

Hey These are cute!!!!!
Despite all the problems you were able to do so many posts ...
How is andrea now? hope she is doing better now...

Diane Writes said...

Winnur and poem!!! D ko kaya yun ha... I'll be praying for Andrea's wish too. :D